Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Goals

So I don't know if I'd necessarily call these my New Year's Resolutions...They are just things that I'm going to be trying to do as we start of 2013 -

- First off I need to cut back the amount of time I use my phone.  I used to use the computer and phone way too much - when I should had been spending time with the boys.  With our computer having problems, and shutting down all the time, that helped that problem.  But now I find myself checking my phone way too many times!  So my first goal is to limit the amount of phone time when the boys are up.

- Next I need to get back into the habit of working out more often.  I want to do cardio at least 3 times a week.  I know it might be a little difficult in January & February since I'm still nursing Ben.  (I need to feed Ben before I work out - otherwise I'd be too full & too uncomfortable.  And he's so unpredictable in knowing what time he's going to wake up.  So if the timing works out, I will get up and go down & do the stair master...I can also go for a run in the afternoon with Mark's new work schedule - and him being home a lot earlier!  But after I'm done nursing Ben - no excuses!

- I also want to be better about sending out pictures of the boys to everyone.  It used to be something I did everyday...and then I stopped doing it all the time.  I know people like to see what the boys are up to, and it gives them a chance to 'watch' them grow - even though they can't see them all the time.

No comments: