Monday, April 22, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine

I've been enjoying my sample shares and parties that I've been able to take advantage of - all with a huge thank you to Crowdtap for the wonderful opportunities.

The latest Sample & Share that I've been a part of is the Cottonelle Clean crew Sampling Program.  What an awesome one to be picked for.  Look at all the goodies I received in the mail -
An 18-Pack of clean care TP, as well as a fresh care Flushable Wipes Tub - for me to keep.

And then 2 4 Packs of Clean Care toilet paper, and 2 tubs of the Flushable Wipe Tubs - to share with my friends!  I felt a little weird giving Alexis a bag filled with toilet paper, and wipes, and told her this was probably one of the more random gifts that she'll have received.  Then I went on to explain to her what Crowdtap was all about.  She was very excited about trying out the flushable wipes.  Perfect for her potty training help!

Very excited to have stocked my bathroom with the toilet paper & wipes -
Love that the containers came in different colors - I put the light blue one in our bathroom.  And then I also received a purple one and white one that I shared.

With this awesome sample & share - I will now be purchasing Cottonelle toilet products - how can you not be loyal to a great company like this?!

No comments: