Wednesday, October 9, 2013

3 random thoughts

- Jim has been going to 'school' once a week - it's been great.  There's 6 of us who aren't sending their kids to preschool and wanted to do something more regular than all the playdates that we do.  So once a week we get together and do an hour of school.  Jim really likes it, and it's nice to have a learning fun activity one time a week!

- I've blogged a lot about Crowdtap, and it's been great.  I like getting the rewards that come with it, the free sample & shares...as well as winning gift cards monthly.  This past month I won a $10 walmart gift card, a $10 Sephora gift card, and then $20 worth of amazon gift cards.  When you're not working, those gift cards are great, and I don't feel as guilty when I need to order something off of Amazon.

- I've also been completing surveys on JDPowerpanel - again another great way to express your opinion and get rewarded for doing so.  To date I've earned $199 - which were redeemed for Amazon gift cards.

No comments: