CRAZY NUTRITIOUS, CRAZY GOOD
This just in: the nutritious folks at Kashi are bringing their talents to a chip aisle near you. The brand’s all natural Hummus Crisps blend popped whole grain chips with the goodness of chickpeas to create a delicious snack you can feel great about eating. Every serving provides some fiber and protein without sacrificing satisfying, mouthwatering flavor. (Copied from BZZagent website).
And yes I can attest, these Kashi Hummus chips are crazy good!!!! I was very excited to be selected to sample this product - I'm always on the lookout for new healthy, tasteful snacks for me & my boys. In my package I got a bag of the chips, as well as some great coupons to share with friends & family!
I shared these chips with Mark, Jim, and Ben, and we gobbled them up!!! (That would probably be my only complaint about these chips, it's a small bag, I would like to have gotten more in there especially since I was sharing), They're a very tasty snack! Mark's initial reaction was they were a little plain, and not all that great. But once I shared with him what they were, and how they were made of hummus and were good for you, his opinions changed. After reading the nutritional label (see below for some), he decided these were better than potato chips! I
These hummus chips contain at least 3g fiber, 3g protein, 5g of whole grains, no partially hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup!!! And they come in 3 great flavors - Caramelized onion, Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta, & Sea Salt & Olive Oil.
***Note: All opinions expressed above are my own. I received a free bag of the Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus chips to try out and then express my thoughts on it. Check out bzzagent.com if you would like a chance to get in on these great campaigns!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment