First off, I had to decide where I was going to put all my pictures. I needed visuals, since I wasn't really sure how a 16x20 and 8x20 photo would fit together. This wall in our hallway is very bare, so I thought that'd be a perfect spot for a canvas print!
Our package arrived!!! The boys were very excited to see a box delivered to us, but not as excited as I was!!!
Check out all the goodies I got!!! Awesome coupons for me, (a free 5x7 mounted photo, 8x20 mounted photo, and 16x20 canvas print) plus coupons for the guests, 4 free coupons to give to the guests, and lots of great party supplies!!!
Yes, thank you very much for this opportunity!
Here are my mounted photos. I still did not have my canvas print at the time because I was having some struggles with my photo - but it was well worth the wait! I love it! (See it below!)
Allison having fun at the party with the photo props!
Mom getting in on the fun!
My snack bucket!
Photos of the party!
A great idea to display Christmas cards - I think I may have to do that this year! (Ribbon, clothespins, and Holiday cards were provided as part of the party!)
Checking out what was in the goodie bags! (Lots of great coupons, clothespins, chapstick)
Showing everyone how easy it is to do the photos on Walmart.com
Even Blake joined in on the party fun!
Again, showing the guests how easy it is to use Walmart.com for the photo needs!
Action shot.
I got 4 coupons to give to guests, and I decided to do a random drawing!
Just some more detail shots!
Cute picture!!!
Rob checking out the photos!
Everyone got their goodie bags, now it's time to relax and chat!
I was too late getting a whole group shot, missing from the photo are 3 people!
Everyone relaxing and watching football!!
And here's the canvas print hung up above our fireplace - LOVE!!!!
Thank you again to House Party (go check them out www.houseparty.com), HP, and Walmart for a great party!!!!! I am excited to go get some more prints ordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment