Happy 2014!!! Hard to believe that 2013 has come and gone - time really flies when you're enjoying life!
A couple thoughts / resolutions to start off the New Year -
- I'd like to try to be better at updating these blogs. There was a time when I would write all the time here, or would update the boys several times a month! But I'm lucky if I post once a month! I'm going to try to do at least 2 a month on each blog. Along those lines, I'd also like to get back into sending out a weekly e-mail to everyone with pictures. I used to send out pictures everyday, now it's very rarely!
- I'd like to try to turn off the electronics a little more throughout the day. I'm constantly checking my phone / e-mail - and need to cut back on that! There's nothing that important that I'm going to miss out on if I put my phone down for awhile.
- I'd like to try to read more. When I'm 'shutting down', especially during naptime, I should be reading instead.
- I want to use my crockpot more for cooking. I'd like to say I want to make a meal at least once a week using that, but that might be far fetched. We will see! And focus on more healthy eating! (We eat healthy for the most part, but it's something I can work on!)
- I need to be more patient with the boys. They are only 3 & 1, and I know I loose my patients with them sometimes too easily. I just need to go with the flow of life, and not get stressed out about their behaviors (usually it's not even that bad, but I make it to be worse than what it is!)
These are more short term goals, that just need to get done - I want to go through my clothes in my closet and the chest and clean that out. As well as organizing all the 'school' supplies I have. The baker's rack and pack 'n play is getting to be a mes, and I need to sort through that!
No comments:
Post a Comment