Monday, April 6, 2015

April 5th - Photo A Day

05. Not Mine

This picture cracks me up!  We had an Eater egg hunt in our backyard with our neighbors.  Some of the eggs had candy in it, which the boys had a piece or 2.  I told them no more for now - but Ben wasn't done!  He took a piece, went and hid over on the side of the house, and ate his candy.  Then proceeded to throw the wrapper in the AC unit!  No one was getting that candy away from Ben!
5) Something you love

I was trying to do 1 picture each day that didn't have the boys in it - but I just can't today.  I love these 2 little boys - I love how much they love being outside - I love how gorgeous our Easter was - I love how much fun we had with our neighbors!  I love having Allison here visiting us!

No comments: