Friday, April 3, 2015

Randoms!

My latest Smiley360 mission was Randoms from Wonka -  Click here for more information!
This was a mission that not only did I love trying out, but J & B loved this one as well!  I received 2 bags for free, in exchange for my honest reviews on the product.  I loved the idea of the resealable bag!
"Randoms is a fantastically random gummy candy treat that comes in 70 different shapes, 7 fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy textures - variety like never before!  They're all mixed up so you never know what you'll find next in your Randoms bag!"

The 3 different textures included a clear/plain gummy; a gummy with a white cream bottom; and a gummy with the white cream bottom & a fruit filling inside.  I'd have to say the ones with the fruit filling inside were my favorite! I was pretty happy trying these ones!
We all enjoyed reaching our hand in the bag to see what next shape & texture we were going to get!  Will definitely be on the lookout to buy these again!

No comments: