Wednesday, April 15, 2015

March Book List

Here's what I read in March - a slower month for me, we had visitors for Ben's birthday, so I'm a lot busier when they're around which means less reading!

Lila - Marilynee Robinson - I actually stopped mid-way through this book.  I could not get into it at all, was really struggling with it, and it wasn't fun to keep up with it.

Accidents of Marriage - Randy Susan Meyers - A - Really liked this one!

Landline - Rainbow Rowell - B+ - I thought it was a very good book, but I didn't give it an A because of the unreality of the storyline.

The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith - B+ - Got off to a slow start, but I did end up enjoying this one!

This is Where I leave You - Jonathan Trooper - A - I enjoyed this book!  They made a movie out of it, and would love to watch that.

No comments: