Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A 2nd grader & a kindergartner

It's been a year since I've last posted.  

We now have a 2nd grader & a rising kindergartner - not quite sure how that is possible!  

Super proud of all that Jim accomplished in 1st grade.  We were really happy with his teacher - and I think he was too.  Seems like he had some great friends in his class which always makes me happy!  He had great report cards...can pretty much read anything you give him...his writing/spelling has gotten much better...Jim received the Riverside Rocket award....just very proud of the young boy he is growing into.

This past year has been good - I've continued with my part time working - which is very part time at times, the past 3 weeks I think I've worked 2 hours total.  I'm very curious to see what I'm going to end up doing in the fall when both boys are in school.

Ben continued with his in-home preschool co-op group, which was great.  Loved the routine of getting together with the group every week.  Last week we had a graduation ceremony & picnic which was a lot of fun.  I will miss getting together with everyone.  Ben has come a far way as well - when we started 2 years ago he wouldn't want to leave my side, but last week he was off playing with all his friends. 

Our family has grown by 2 more nieces - I love that Allison is living in VA, and need to cherish that because I have a feeling they will be back in NY soon.  Time will tell what soon really means.  

No comments: