Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hate this job...

It's bad that I've been complaining about this stupid job since September. The last 3 months have pretty much sucked. I can't say there's been a day in that time period where I actually enjoyed coming into work. It's only 7:50 and today has already sucked. I need to make it through 3 more days and then have 11 days off!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT wait for that.

Hopefully 2008 will bring some positive things about work. I do have to say if it wasn't for Mark I don't know if I'd still be here right now. It's not like I can just get up and leave. He definitely puts things into perspective.

Yesterday I get a phone call from the estimators at the office, they needed me to take a ride out to Manassas to see how far/long it'd take to get to an asphalt plant. They needed me to do this yesterday for the 10:00 bid opening that they have. This would have been no problem except for the fact that Bathfitters was supposed to come between 5-7 to measure for our tub. I go home at 5:00, and wait, and wait, and wait some more, and they never show up. So Mark & I went at 7:00 to drive out to Manassas. I think I'd have gone crazy if it weren't for Mark.

I can only hope that 2008 will be better, right? I wish it were that easy because it's only been 3 months and nothing has gotten better....

No comments: