Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Week...

Been having a pretty good week so far! I've definitely been in a much better mood lately. I'll put that towards no longer taking my bitter pills. So far so good.

Work has been going well. I've had a better attitude about that lately. The days that I'm frustrated at work, and think that I need a break from doing this are becoming less and less, so that's a plus. And it always makes it better when people comment on the good work you are doing. I've had that happen twice in the last month or so. A couple weeks ago Bob B. was down on site, and he made a comment about how he's heard from different people that the work I'm doing is really good. And then I was at the main office the other day and stopped and said hi to Bryan...Ken was in his office as well. And Bryan made a comment that people were speaking very highly of me the other day. Always nice to hear that...and will be even nicer if all that hard works pays off with a nice raise/bonus beginning of the year.

No comments: