Monday, November 10, 2008

As usual...

Friday was a gorgeous day out! I think it got up in the 70s! Not too bad for being November. Decided since it was so nice we should go out to dinner somewhere where we can eat outside. So we met up with Suzanne & Mike and had dinner at Southside. It was good seeing them! I think we might look into meeting with their financial advisor. Seems like she makes them a good amount of money, and it'd be helpful to try to make more from what we've got.

Saturday morning we got up and both went into work. I did stuff around the office for awhile, cleaning out my inbox -- printing a ton of e-mails. Then Bobby took me up on all the pier caps so I can field measure all the anchor bolts. Got home from that and was very motivated and went for a run! Came home made some lunch, showered, and then we went to the gym. Then headed up to Baltimore to visit with Jeff & Dana & meet Alex! We met up with Kristin at the Park N Ride so she was there as well. Just hung out with them, had a couple beers, ordered pizza for dinner, and then made the drive back home. It was good to do that since we hadn't seen the baby - and seeing how he's almost 6 months old now. Good to get that out of the way.

Sunday morning got up and went to Church. Then we went to the gym...went running after that...did some stuff around the yard...went grocery shopping...made a baked ziti for dinner...a combo of baked ziti & lasagna. Turned out pretty good! Baked some chocolate chip cookies...and that was about it. I did bring the cookies into work today, and they were gone in like 1/2 hour.

No comments: