Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Weekend

Our weekend in review just a couple days behind.

Susie was in town this weekend, so Friday night I met up with her and Nicole down in the city for Happy Hour. We went to Old Dominion Brewery at the Convention Center. Had a good time visiting with them!

Saturday morning we got up, had an 8:30 dentist appointment. Then went to the gym from there. We stopped at Total Wine since our fridge was empty, bought lots of good beer. Then pretty much relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Went down into the city Saturday night. Met up with Dyana & Kristin at Ben's Chili Bowl for a bite to eat, then went over to Stetson's down on U-Street. Jamie & Sean were out as well. Had a good time with that!

Sunday we went to the gym...Mark took care of all the leaves; I helped him bag. Ran to the grocery store. Sunday evening I met up again with Susie and Nicole in Old Town. Went to the Asian Bistro for some sushi.

No comments: