Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy November!!

Had a pretty good weekend. Friday was Halloween - which I already wrote about.

Saturday morning we got up, and Mark went into work for awhile. I ran a bunch of errands. Went to the Party Store to get some decorations for Dad's little retirement party that we're having for him over Thanksgiving. Went to Kohl's to see if I found anything good. I still have $$ on my gift card from my Birthday - and had a coupon to save 15%, so I figured I'd take advantage of that. But didn't find much at all. Got a pair of black lounge around the house pants, and that's it. Went to Walmart to pick up a couple things - as well as the 2nd book in the Twilight Series. My next read. Ran to Safeway to pick up stuff to make Jambalaya tomorrow. Mark got home from work and we went to the gym. Then we went down to Old Town, for a little bar crawl. We met up with Tom, Michelle, Dennis & Julia a little late. Went to O'Connell's, Fish Market, Bugsby's, Overwood, and ended the night at Pat Troy's for my 'birthday.' Had a good time there - didn't really get too drunk, but was definitely feeling good. Haven't had that much to drink in quite sometime.

Because of that, Sunday was a quite day. We got an extra hour for Daylight Savings...Didn't even leave the house during the day. Did a bunch of laundry. Packed up the Halloween decorations, and dusted. We cleaned the floors. Had jambalaya for dinner. And that was about the excitement of our day!

No comments: