Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

Friday after work I ran a couple of errands. Went to Kohl's to return a couple pairs of pants...got some flannel sheets..Then ran to Wal-Mart to pick up Turbo Tax...and Safeway to get my usual Friday night pizza. Had that for dinner - and took it easy.

Got up early Saturday morning - we don't sleep in any more these days. Went to the gym. Mark went to work - and I stayed and went running. I haven't ran in forever. Considering that, the run wasn't all the bad. I ran 3 miles in just under 27 minutes - not too bad seeing as I walked after the 2nd mile for a minute or 2. I then went next door to Verizon & got a new phone. Went with the EnV. Was tempted to get the LG Dare or the Chocolate3, but stuck with my plan of not having to spend any $$ on the phone. Got home from that and did stuff around the house - cleaned my bathroom, did some laundry...and then met Mark at Southside at noon for the Syracuse vs. Georgetown b-ball game. We won in OT! Almost blew a 17 point lead...Didn't do much of anything the rest of the day. We were debating on going out to dinner but figured we'd save that for Sunday since a million other people would be out. Had leftovers for dinner & watched Righteous Kill - and that was our Saturday.

Sunday I got up and went to Church. Then we went to the gym. Have been good with going every weekend! And keeping up with doing leg exercises. Went to the beer store on our way home & picked up a bunch of beer. Worked on the invites for Jenna's shower in Erie & got them all done with some advice from mom. Now I just need to print them all out and address all the envelopes. We cleaned the floors today...And then went to Chart House for dinner. I got the Chilean Sea bass which was very yummy! We were able to enjoy a nice dinner - and didn't have to pay for it. We used the gift card that his parents got us for our birthdays!

No comments: