Had a pretty busy weekend, but got a lot accomplished so that was good.
Friday after work went into the city to meet up with Krista K. & Jena M. Krista was in town for a conference, so we met up at Clyde's in Chinatown. It was good catching up with them - heck it's been like 9 years since I've seen them. But they are both doing good.
Saturday morning, Mark got up at normal time and went into work. I pretty much got up when he left, and started doing some jobs. Cleaned my bathroom, washed the mattress pad cover & blanked on our bed...then went back into the city so I could pick up my race number at the National Building Museum. Got back home & we grabbed some lunch, and then went up to the nursery to get some mulch for our yard, then stopped at Home Depot to pick up flowers. And then we were off to the gym. Got home from the gym and did yard work. I planted my flowers, we mulched....basically enjoying the weather and getting yard work done. Ran to the grocery store and made pasta for dinner. Figured I'd load up on carbs in prep for the 10-miler race Sunday morning...
Which brings us to Sunday, which I've already mentioned in another entry...Ran in the Cherry Blossom 10-miler, and had this grand plan that Mark would work out at the gym, while I went to the mall to get the clock for dad's retirement...A grand plan, to get there at 10:00 when the mall didn't open till 11:00. Oh well. I wandered around for a bit, and made my way back to the car, and met up with Mark. Did more stuff outside today...And I dusted inside and put up all the Easter decorations. Another gorgeous day out! Got the jobs done and just sat around for awhile. Then came in to clean the floors. Wanted to get the house looking all good for the family's visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment