Had a good weekend! Friday was a long day at work. We poured our last pier cap at B601 - which started late, and didn't get out of here until 6:00. Got home at the same time as Mark...went next door to the neighbors. They were having a couple people over for dinner so we hung out with them.
Saturday morning Mark got up at normal time and went into work. I wasn't too far behind him with getting up, and decided to go into work for a little bit. Since I was out all afternoon at the pour on Friday I had some stuff I wanted to get taken care of. Got done at work and went down to the trail and went for a run. I ended up running for just under 1/2 hour. No idea how far I ran for - which is fine by me. No need to keep track of distances and get all bent out of shape when I'm not running fast enough. Got home from and waited for Mark to get home. We stained everything - started with the deck, then the fence, and then the shed patio. We did a pretty good job making a mess too - staining pretty much the entire patio while we were at it (okay that's a little exaggeration.) Anyways, we got done with that (it took about 4 hours to do everything) and relaxed for awhile...and decided to go to Faccia Luna for dinner. It was gorgeous outside and we were able to get a table out there so that's always nice! Came home from dinner and put in a movie. 2 months later, we finally watched our Netflix movie that - Flash of Genius - and like always I fell asleep during that.
Sunday morning got up, and I went to Church. Got home from that and we went to the gym. Got done with the gym and went to drive home, and our car wouldn't start. We tried a couple times, and still nothing so we ended up calling AAA. This time they showed up and he checked our battery and the fuses, and didn't see anything wrong with that, so they were going to tow us to Huntington Car Care. They had to bring 2 tow trucks because the one roll back would not fit in the garage because of the clearance. So the guy towed us out to Macy's, and was getting ready to push us onto the roll back truck and the driver was like, let's try it one more time...so he tried to start it and it worked! Who knows what was wrong with it, but had no problems getting home. Mark did drop me off to get my hair cut. It's a little shorter than I think I wanted to - but it's not bad, better now that I can do it curly. I was going to call Mark to pick me up, but decided to get a run in. Had talked to Ashley for the 1st 10 minutes or so which got me down to the bridge, then ran down past the Marina, and was going to have Mark pick me up at Safeway, but he didn't answer me, so I kept running and ended up running all the way home. Ran to Target & Safeway...and that was about our weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment