This weekend we made our way up to Erie for Tessa & Pat's wedding. We left Friday after Mark got home from work...packed up...got our rental car...and I think we were on the road around 7:30. Think a little later than we had hoped. We stopped in Bedford, the exit after Breezewood and stayed the night there.
Got up Saturday morning, grabbed some breakfast downstairs and were on the road. We stopped for a sandwich in Erie and then hung out in mom & dad's room before getting ready for the wedding. (Side note - the parents did go into Erie for rehearsal dinner, and they both seemed in good moods when we got there!) We just walked over to Church - and Tessa looked beautiful!! I loved her dress.


And then it was time for the reception. We had a pretty good time there! We sat with Ashley Marsteller, and with Tessa's cousins Greg & Kevin. Talk about not seeing people in ages...I remember babysitting for Ashley & her sisters...and we were talking about how Ashley & Ashley were best friends...They had a suite I think all night, so after the wedding Mark ran & got some beer and we hung out there for a bit. Waited for some pizza to come, and then we called it a night.



I think good times were had by all! Even mom who was a little drunk...She was funny walking back to her room - so had to hold on when she was walking.

Got up Saturday morning, grabbed some breakfast downstairs and were on the road. We stopped for a sandwich in Erie and then hung out in mom & dad's room before getting ready for the wedding. (Side note - the parents did go into Erie for
rehearsal dinner, and they both seemed in good moods when we got there!) We just walked over to Church - and Tessa looked beautiful!! I loved her dress. And then it was time for the reception. We had a pretty good time there! We sat with Ashley
Marsteller, and with Tessa's cousins Greg & Kevin. Talk about not seeing people in ages...I remember babysitting for Ashley & her sisters...and we were talking about how Ashley & Ashley were best friends...They had a suite I think all night, so after the wedding Mark ran & got some beer and we hung out there for a bit. Waited for some pizza to come, and then we called it a night. I think good times were had by all! Even mom who was a little drunk...She was funny walking back to her room - so had to hold on when she was walking.
We got up Sunday morning and went downstairs with everyone for breakfast and then we hit the road. It took us like 6 1/2 hours to get back. It's never fun sitting in the car all day when it was gorgeous outside. But it was worth the drive up nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment