Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekend in Review

Like always, here's our weekend in review...

Friday we had a safety stand down at work (we had 5 incidents in the past week)...so it meant no actual work, but instead we had a meeting with all the foreman & superintendents & engineers at the Waterford in Springfield. It ended up being an all day thing...Stopped by Bungalow's afterwords for a drink with a couple of people...then ran to Kohl's to return a shirt I got, and then I headed home. I was feeling pretty crappy all day - summertime cold or something. I would've liked to have just laid around on the couch all night, but we ended up going to Southside for dinner. Got to sit outside! And then went down to the Marina for a bit. I was exhausted, and was happy to be home & in bed.

Saturday morning we got up...I had a dentist appointment to get my cavity filled. I hate that - they kept asking me if I could feel stuff, because I guess I kept making faces - but it's the noise of the drills that get me. It's like fingernails against a chalkboard. I got done with that and stopped at Old Navy. Returned the shorts I got for Mark, and picked up a couple new things for me for our trip to FL in a couple weeks. Then we were off to the gym. We painted our shed door blue. It's looks pretty good! Went over to Faccia Luna for dinner & a beer. And that was our night.

Sunday morning got up and I went to Church. Stopped at Target after that and picked up a bunch of stuff that we needed. Mark took care of the lawn while I was gone. Grabbed some lunch, and then we went to the gym. Got home from that and then took care of our cars. We did the inside & washed the outside - as well as waxing my car. Clara came over for a little bit with Ava, and let her run around out front. I think she felt bad because we were working on the cars, and kept trying to get Ava to go to Target with her. We ended up grilling some burgers for dinner - but had to go inside because it started to drizzle a bit. Mark watched a movie that was entertaining to me at all....And we talked with Laura & she's going to book our hotel for Disney for us. Hopefully she'll get us a good discount on the rooms!

No comments: