Had a pretty decent work week. Nothing too exciting. Friday after work I ran to Marshall's along with Clara. I didn't find anything. Ran to Safeway and picked up pizza to have for dinner. I guess that is our usual Friday night routine. I also baked some chocolate mint cookies. And was asleep on the couch by 8:30.
Saturday morning we got up, lounged around for a bit and then went to the gym. Got home from that and decided to take care of the floors. I started working on laundry. Mark took care of a couple of things outside. And I continued to work on my Christmas cards. We ended up going into Old Town with our neighbors. Went to the Columbia Firehouse. It was nice to talk pregnancy with someone else that's going through it too! After dinner we walked down to the water - it was a little chilly, but fun to see King Street all lit up! Stopped in O'Connell's so the boys could get another beer. The Capitals were on, so we ended up going next door and watching the end of the game there. And then called it a night.
Sunday morning got up - I had planned to do too much in the time that I had. We went to the gym; stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond. We're almost done with our Christmas shopping - I need to get a gift for my person and we'll be all set. Went to Babies 'R Us after that. We picked up another mobile to see if we could get one to fit the crib - but the one we got doesn't work. We also picked up the conversion pieces for the crib/bed, so we're all set with that. Went to Southside to grab some brunch/lunch, and then I made my way up to Nicole's. She had a couple people over to make Gingerbread houses. Had a good time with that! Stopped at the grocery store on my way home to pick up stuff to make for dinner. And then spent the rest of the night lounging around - made a chicken broccoli casserole for dinner. Continued with my Christmas cards; did some laundry; made my usual Sunday phone calls. And that was our weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment