Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Shower #1

Had my first baby shower on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving up at Mark's parents house. And had a great time with that. Mark's mom did a Syracuse theme, so that was all super cute. She had orange & blue plates, napkins, table cloth, etc. The cake was adorable - it was the picture of Mark & I at the Orange Grove - and it said "...and Baby makes three"

Mom and Allison drove up for the shower - which I thought was super awesome of them! Mom picked Allison up after work, drove up, stayed for the shower, and then hit the road to drive back home.

It was a bunch of the ladies that lived on Buffalo Street, plus a couple others. People started to show up and we all hung around and chatted. Then ate some yummy dinner - goulash, a zucchini casserole, salad, and bread. Followed by cake....and finally opening gifts. I got a bunch of really nice stuff from everyone! It was great! We are blessed to have such wonderful families!!

No comments: