Had a pretty uneventful weekend. But it was very nice to have nothing going on. Didn't have anywhere to be, no jobs to take care of. Very nice! Friday after work I ran to Kohl's. I had a 15% off coupon so I figured I'd check it out and see if they had anything good. I ended up getting myself a sweater, and picked up a couple things for our little one. It's the first clothing that I've gotten him, of course they were both on sale, but one was a little onesie with a dinosaur on it, and then a pair of orange mesh shorts. Stopped by Safeway on my way home to pick up a frozen pizza to make for dinner, and that was our Friday.
Saturday morning we got up, and had an 8:50 dentist appointment. No cavities this time! Went to the gym after that. Can't say I ever pictured myself 5 months pregnant and still lifting weights! There are things that are starting to get more uncomfortable, so we'll see how long it does end up lasting. I do hope to still go to the gym with Mark and just do some type of cardio when I can no longer lift weights. Or who knows, maybe I will never get to that point? Anyways, after the gym we went to an Amish Store to see if they had any gliders for the nursery, but had no luck. Got back home and warmed up some pizza for lunch. And then spent the rest of the day lounging around. Like I mentioned earlier it was nice to have nothing to do! We did get a dusting of snow, but it was a bummer that it didn't amount to any more. Rolf came over for a bit and the guys had a couple beers together, watching some football. I continued working away on my Thank-you cards. I will get them done soon. We ended up going into Old Town for dinner - Mai Thai. And then came back home and watched Sex & The City. Or should I say I watched part of it and then took my usual nap during the middle of it.
Sunday morning we woke up and laid in bed for awhile. It was nice not having to worry about getting up for anything. I continued working on more of my Thank-yous. And then we made our way to the gym. With a stop at Bed Bath & Beyond to do some Christmas shopping afterwards. Warmed up our leftovers for lunch, and then ran to the grocery store. I made some sauce for dinner with some venison from the Kushner's. And did my usual Sunday stuff - laundry & phone calls. I got all my Thank-Yous done from the shower in Erie. Just need to do all the ones from the Castile shower. As I've been writing the thank yous, I've been working on putting away all our gifts, I'm close to being done with that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment