Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Update

I figured I'd give everyone a little update on how things are with the little one...

I've actually been very lucky this pregnancy - and am hoping it continues to stay that way. I really haven't had any problems, and still have been feeling great! You hear other peoples stories about how bad its been for them, and I really haven't had any of that.

The monthly check-ups have all been good. They're fairly easy - weight, blood pressure, urine sample...and then the DR asks if you have any questions, followed by getting to hear his heartbeat. It's been in the 140s all along.

My stomach definitely has been growing. I feel like I got big pretty quick, and then kind of leveled off a bit. It's now starting to get a little uncomfortable to bend over, which I discovered in the shower the other night when I was trying to shave.

Am slowly getting more and more stuff for the nursery. I think our little one will have everything that he needs when he makes his arrival!

No comments: