Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hospital Tour

We had our hospital tour last night. I was very happy to learn that they started doing these again now that the Swine Flu stuff has died down. As soon as i saw that, I signed up for a free tour! The tour started at 7:45 and lasted about an hour. I'm very glad we did that...The 2nd floor is where the Labor & Delivery rooms are - and the tour guide took us into one of the rooms and told us all about it. Then we made our way up to the 3rd floor where we'll move up to once the baby is born, and have recovered for about an hour or so. She made it sound like you'll end up staying there over night and then they'll release you to go home.

Between the tour and our childbirth class on Sunday, both of us have been pretty impressed with the hospital thus far. Hopefully we have that same attitude after I give birth. But I'm no longer worried - Mark knows where he needs to go.

It's hard to believe that we're less than 4 weeks to go!!!!

No comments: