Thursday, March 25, 2010

Less than 2 weeks to go...

It's hard to believe that I can be a mom any day now! Time sure does fly. It's hard to believe it's been 9 months since we shared the news with everyone.

I still have been feeling pretty good overall! My nights are getting more uncomfortable. I wake up all achey, but once the morning starts rolling I end up feeling much better. Yesterday my legs swelled up pretty bad. It looked like I had sprained both my ankles, they were huge. (Can we say hello cankles?!)

Nicole was funny - I sent a picture to her and her first response was eww, that's nasty. And then 5 minutes later she writes me back, and said she was like, 'no, that is a beautiful, baby-carrying cankle.'

I also get pretty tired by the end of the day at work. But once I get home I usually get a second wind. And even have trouble falling asleep sometimes.

We are all ready for our little ones arrival. My bag has been packed and is in the car all ready to go to the hospital. I have an extra change of clothes in case anything ends up happening while I'm still here at work.

We finally talked about names the other night - and have decided on one. I don't think anyone knows that this blog exists...but in case I'm wrong I'm not going to write it here just yet. We haven't told anyone, I think we're going to wait until he's born. It's been this long without anyone knowing, so why not wait a couple more weeks (or days?!).

No comments: