Wednesday, December 22, 2010

5 years ago...

Just checking into my old blog - and here I was 5 years ago:

Can't believe the year is coming to an end. It's crazy to think that Christmas is next weekend...and that I'm headed to Vegas a week after that!! With New Years being 2 weeks away, that means I'm 2 weeks away from being engaged for a year. It's crazy to think that it's been that long...It's amazing how fast time flies. I have about 7 months to my wedding, and I know that's going to be here tomorrow.

I think I got the major stuff out of the way for my wedding. I think the last big thing that I need to get is a limo...oh, and I guess I need to decide on a bridesmaids color and a bridesmaids dress. But hey, I did order my dress when I was home for Thanksgiving so that's a big step in the right direction.

Work is still going really good for me. We just had our Christmas party on Friday, which was followed by our 'post-Christmas party' which entailed everyone going to the bar. I got wasted, and am still finding out some stuff that I defintley don't remember doing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!! And a great New Year!!!

No comments: