Monday, December 20, 2010

I've neglected you...

I really haven't been all that great with keeping this up to date lately. I guess at some point this blog did turn into my weekend in review blog...And ever since Jim came along, it's become my forgotten blog.

Things have been going great! I'm loving every second of being a mommy. (I guess the only way life could be better if I was staying at home with him. Maybe one of these days.)

It's hard to believe that he's 8 months old already. He just popped his two bottom teeth. He's been crawling all over the place. And he's walking if you hold onto his hands. I have a feeling it won't be long before he's doing it all by himself.

I can't wait for this weekend. It's Jim's first Christmas!!!! He did meet Santa when we were in Buffalo over Thanksgiving!! I do have a feeling he's going to love all the wrapping paper and all the boxes.

No comments: