Okay, so it's not a good idea to go to lunch with your department....have a couple beers...and then have to come back to work...
Just got back from lunch, boss's treat...Had a beer with lunch...and then he ordered us another round....and then he INSISTED that we got even another one. I told him that I was finished since I had to drive home, but he insisted. But nonetheless, had a good time there.
I've been working on something for the mechanical department (basically making tons of copies of stuff that they have to send out, which by the way I think I found my new calling in life....to become a secretary) But anyways, they are probably all annoyed with me since I didn't get back till the office until after 1:15 (Lunch usually ends at 12:30). But all 6 copies of this contract book are complete, so they have nothing to complain about....
One hour until vacation officaly starts. I'm finished with my work right now, so I have to kill this hour somehow. Maybe I'll take a little nap. Then I'm headed home. Stopping at my Nana's in Erie to pick up some raviolis for Christmas Day and some knots...She'll probably feed me there too. And then I'm off to Buffalo...Leaving Saturday AM for the Motherland.
I can't believe it's Christmas time. It does not feel like Christmas time at all. I think it's due in part of the NO snow here. Seeing that I grew up in Erie, PA and then moved on to Syracuse (can we say SNOW) and now here in Pittsburgh with no snow, it's not Christmas time with no snow.
Okay, I'm rambling on. Whoever reads this have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and an EXCELLENT NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Just got back from lunch, boss's treat...Had a beer with lunch...and then he ordered us another round....and then he INSISTED that we got even another one. I told him that I was finished since I had to drive home, but he insisted. But nonetheless, had a good time there.
I've been working on something for the mechanical department (basically making tons of copies of stuff that they have to send out, which by the way I think I found my new calling in life....to become a secretary) But anyways, they are probably all annoyed with me since I didn't get back till the office until after 1:15 (Lunch usually ends at 12:30). But all 6 copies of this contract book are complete, so they have nothing to complain about....
One hour until vacation officaly starts. I'm finished with my work right now, so I have to kill this hour somehow. Maybe I'll take a little nap. Then I'm headed home. Stopping at my Nana's in Erie to pick up some raviolis for Christmas Day and some knots...She'll probably feed me there too. And then I'm off to Buffalo...Leaving Saturday AM for the Motherland.
I can't believe it's Christmas time. It does not feel like Christmas time at all. I think it's due in part of the NO snow here. Seeing that I grew up in Erie, PA and then moved on to Syracuse (can we say SNOW) and now here in Pittsburgh with no snow, it's not Christmas time with no snow.
Okay, I'm rambling on. Whoever reads this have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and an EXCELLENT NEW YEAR!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment