Man, I can't believe Christmas is this week already, where has all the time gone?
I'm looking forward to going home. We're heading up to Buffalo Thursday after work. Have a feeling it's going to be a long ride...Spending Friday and part of Christmas with my family in Buffalo. After we open gifts and eat breakfast, Mark and I are heading up to Albany to spend Christmas with his family. Lot's of driving....But I'm looking forward to it. We'll come back on Monday. I took Tuesday off...and on Thursday I'm going to New Orleans!!!! Yeahh, I can't wait for that. We're flying down Thurs. evening and staying until Sunday. There's 12 of us going, so it's going to be one big party.
2 weeks after New Orleans, I'm headed out to Denver to visit Odette and Sarah!!!! Mark and I are going out there for a long weekend!! Never been to Denver before.
It's freezing cold. It's like 20 degrees outside today....The thing that sucks is our heater is broken in our trailer...So I've been working all day in the cold. I might as well be outside right now. They better get the heat fixed, or I'll have to start working out of my car or something.
I'm looking forward to going home. We're heading up to Buffalo Thursday after work. Have a feeling it's going to be a long ride...Spending Friday and part of Christmas with my family in Buffalo. After we open gifts and eat breakfast, Mark and I are heading up to Albany to spend Christmas with his family. Lot's of driving....But I'm looking forward to it. We'll come back on Monday. I took Tuesday off...and on Thursday I'm going to New Orleans!!!! Yeahh, I can't wait for that. We're flying down Thurs. evening and staying until Sunday. There's 12 of us going, so it's going to be one big party.
2 weeks after New Orleans, I'm headed out to Denver to visit Odette and Sarah!!!! Mark and I are going out there for a long weekend!! Never been to Denver before.
It's freezing cold. It's like 20 degrees outside today....The thing that sucks is our heater is broken in our trailer...So I've been working all day in the cold. I might as well be outside right now. They better get the heat fixed, or I'll have to start working out of my car or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment