Monday, July 18, 2011

6 Weeks

How Far Along: 6 weeks

Size of Baby: About the size of a sweet pea!

Picture of Baby: Nothing yet

6 Weeks: The nose, mouth, and ears of Baby VZ are beginning to take shape. An oversize head and dark spots of the baby's eyes and nose are starting to form. And the legs and arms are little buds. (Info from BabyCenter's website)

Weight Gain: Nothing yet. Last week didn't help any as I had a sore throat and barely any appetite.

Belly Pic: I decided I'll take my first one at week 7 when we are in our new place.

Sleep: No problems with that just yet!!!

Best Moment of the Week: Getting rid of my sore throat and finally being able to drink a lot of water!

Movement: Still too early for that.

Symptoms:I don't know if any of my symptoms have been pregnancy symptoms, or if they've been associated with the cold that I had. (i.e. no appetite, Subway grossing me out...)

Food Cravings: No cravings yet.

Gender: Still way to early to tell

What I Miss: Nothing.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Doctor's appointment on Friday! And moving into our new house!

No comments: