How Far Along: 7 weeks + 1 day
Size of Baby: Baby VZ is the size of a blueberry!
Picture of Baby: Nothing yet - first ultrasound is on Thursday!!!
7 Weeks: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs. Baby VZ has doubled is size since last week, and measures about a half inch long. (Info from BabyCenter's website)
Weight Gain: Have been too busy with the move to even step on the scale.
Belly Pic: Wednesdays will be my belly picture day - so I'll post something tomorrow.
Sleep: No problems with that just yet!!!
Best Moment of the Week: Moving into our new house!!!!
Movement: Still too early for that.
Symptoms: Nothing really. Do notice that I have a little belly - more noticeable in the afternoon.
Food Cravings: No cravings yet - I did enjoy some Ben & Jerry's Sunday night!
Gender: Still way to early to tell
What I Miss: Nothing.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Ultrasound on Thursday!!! And my parents coming to see the new house this weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment