Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby #2

I clearly am lacking at the whole updating thing.

I guess I'm here to update about our latest news - baby #2 is making his/her arrival in March! We found out over the 4th of July long weekend. I knew my period was set to arrive on Saturday, but when Saturday came and went with no period, I had a real good feeling. Sunday when we were at the grocery store I bought a pregnancy test to confirm what I had thought.

Everyone was at home in Buffalo for the weekend, so Monday morning I ran to the mall to get a t-shirt for Jim that said 'I'm the Big Brother' (must remember to post picture...) and then we all Skype together. Right away they read the shirt, and everyone was like, Heather, what's that mean, are you pregnant again? Everyone is super excited. We sent a picture to Mark's parents to share the news with them.

I'm currently 5 weeks along - should be due around March 12th (Jim and his newest sibling will be 2 years minus a month apart...) I should have that confirmed next week when I go to the doctor. I can say this past week I've been a tad bit nausea. And will have these random hot flashes, or get really cold. And I feel like I'm starting to loose my appetite a little bit. I can start eating my breakfast, lunch, or dinner for that matter, and the past couple days I have a real hard time finishing that. I'm not sure if that's pregnancy related, or if it's related to a pink eye and sore throat that I have. We'll see how I'm doing next week.

I am super excited about all this!!!!!!

No comments: