Monday, November 7, 2011

23 Week Update...

How Far Along:  23 Weeks

Size of Baby:  Baby VZ is the size of a large mango.

23 Weeks: Baby VZ is more than 11 inches long, and weighing in over a pound.  Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing.  (From Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain:  I was 139 yesterday, so plus 17.  Seems like I'm on a one pound weekly weight gain lately.

Belly Pic:  I love how Jim likes to be in the picture with me.  I think he's looking at me, thinking what the heck am I doing?!?!
Sleep:  Sleep was a little rough the past couple of nights.  Not because of the daylight savings time - which didn't even affect Jim!!!  (Go Jim!!!)  But because of my stupid cough that won't go away, and keeps me laying awake at night.

Best Moment of the Week:  How about worst moment of the week, my cold?  (Notice a theme in this weeks update??)  Also enjoyed hanging out with the old neighbors, it's always nice to talk to a fellow pregnant friend :)

Movement:  He's definitely moving around in there!  It's still a very weird feeling when he's kicking/moving along my lower stomach.  

Symptoms:  Not necessarily a pregnancy symptom, but it's worse because I am pregnant - but this gosh darn cold of mine!  It all started on Monday with a scratchy throat, and has progressed to this awful cough that won't go away.  

Food Cravings:  Again, nadda.

Exercise:  Had a good week!  Worked out and walked both Saturday and Sunday!

Diet:  Been eating good!  And my constant feeling of being starving all the time seems to have gotten better!!!

Gender:  Boy boy boy!!!!

What I Miss:  Nothing really...

What I am Looking Forward to:  We are off to Delaware this weekend for Kristin and Joe's wedding!!!

No comments: