Wednesday, November 16, 2011

24 Week Check-up

I had my monthly doctor's appointment yesterday, and all went well.  My appointments are rather boring.  I have no problems, and don't really have any questions.  So they are nice and quick.  And it was a bonus, I got there early, and got called right back, and the midwife came right in.  I feel like last time around I was always complaining that I was waiting forever to be seen.

Anyways, I am measuring right at 24 weeks - so that checked out good...Blood pressure was 102/60 - which she said was perfect...And the heartrate was 150bpm.

I go back again in another month for another check-up and my glucose test...and then start going every 2 weeks.  Hard to believe!

She also said that we would schedule my c-section for a week after my due date if I don't go into labor on my own....

No comments: