I wasn't able to stick to my routine Monday update - we were driving home from our Thanksgiving break up in NY. I will have to do a post on that one later.
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby VZ is the size of an English Hothouse Cucumber...Why babycenter doesn't just say cucumber?
26 Weeks: The networks of nerves in his ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, essential for the development of his lungs...And is continuing to put on baby fat - weighing about a pound and 2/3 and 14 inches long.
Weight Gain: Up 23 pounds. I only gained a pound from last week which is surprising since I ate so much over Thanksgiving Break...
Belly Picture: Jim is my little helper when it comes time to my picture...
Sleep: I wake up briefly in the middle of the night a couple of times to Baby Boy having a dance party! But it's nothing that keeps me laying awake...
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the family for Thanksgiving!!!!
Movement: Oh there's lots of movement going on in there!!!! I think he's flipping around a lot too - one day I'll feel all the movement on my upper right hand side...and then the next it's down low by my waist line. Hopefully he doesn't end up breech.
Symptoms: Heartburn is slowly making it's appearance.
Food Cravings: Nothing really....
Exercise: Thanksgiving break - nadda
Diet: Again, Thanksgiving break, so not that great. But I sure did enjoy everything I ate!!!!
What I Miss: Not really a whole lot.
What I am Looking Forward to: Decorating our house for Christmas this weekend!!!! Can't wait to see how Jim reacts to the Christmas tree - he does love the one they put up at daycare!
No comments:
Post a Comment