Monday, November 14, 2011

Week #24 Update

Here we are at 24 weeks pregnant.  Hard to believe in about 110 more days we'll have two little boys at home!!!

How Far Along:  24 weeks

Size of Baby:  Baby boy is about the length of an ear of corn.

24 Weeks:  Baby VZ gained about 4 ounces since last week - weighing in at just over one pound!  His brain is growing quickly, and taste buds are continuing to develop.  His lungs are developing 'branches' of the respiratory 'tree'...(from Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain:  I'm up 20 pounds...

Belly Pic:  I am loving these Sunday night pictures - and can't wait to see how Jim is going to help me out...
Here's another one I took from the wedding on Saturday.  I wish someone would have taken this picture.  (I thought about it after the wedding was over...and we were back in our hotel room getting ready for bed...)
Sleep:  Got much better towards the end of the week as my cough was finally starting to go away!!!

Best Moment of the Week:  Had a good time in DE for the wedding and visiting with Mark's parents.  

Movement:  There's lots of movement going on in there!!!!  I'm loving it!

Symptoms:  None really.  Although, I'm wondering if I felt a few Braxton Hicks contractions the past couple of days...I'm sure they'll be more noticeable in a couple of weeks.

Food Cravings:  I was in the mood for some cinnamon rolls.  Made them last night for dinner, and they weren't all that great.

Exercise:  Good with lifting during the week.  Walking not so much with Daylight savings time and it being dark when we get home.  Did get a good walk in on Saturday down to the beach...

Diet:  Ate way too much fried food this weekend.  Did enjoy a home cooked meal last night!

Gender:  Still a boy!

What I Miss:  Nothing really.  I actually had a good time at the wedding being sober!  

What I am looking forward to:  A much needed haircut on Saturday!  And my monthly doctor's appointment tomorrow.  Another chance to hear the heartbeat!  Wonder if they'll be scheduling my glucose test?  And wonder if they'll measure my belly.  Will be curious to see how that checks out.  

No comments: