Happy 5 weeks Ben!!! We now have a 5 week old and a 2 year old!!! Jim turned two last week on the 11th. It's a lot harder to keep up with this thing these days. Have my hands full! I have been keeping up with Jim & Ben's blog with our daily adventures. May just stick with that and use this to update things I don't want a bunch of my real life family and friends to read. Not that there really will be much to say...
I realized Jim was wearing these PJ's when I took his 5 week picture - so of course I had Ben wear them as well for his picture!
But things remain to go very good here! It's my first week home with just me and the boys - and so far so good. I miss having my family around, and it's pretty quite around here, but it's good to get into our own routine!
Ben continues to be amazing! Last night he slept from 9:00 - 4:00, and then night before it was 9:00 - 3:30. (Don't get me wrong - he does have his nights when he wakes up earlier than that...) Actually, I wonder what time he finally does fall asleep. Last night I put him in his bed around 9:00, and when I checked in on him at 9:30 he was still laying there wide awake. You don't hear a peep out of him though - so he knows what he needs to be doing!
Jim continues to be a great big brother!!!! And I am happy to report yesterday he decided to nap in his bed! I have to try to make that a new routine for us.
Me loosing a pound a week hasn't happened. With Easter, and my parents being here, I wasn't eating the best...We went out to lunch to the Fish Market...Dinner to the Capitol City Brewery...lots of chocolate, cookies, cake, raviolis, piergois, etc. etc. And I wasn't the best at walking when everyone was here. But that's all gone now, and I'm getting serious about my daily walking, and healthy eating. So hopefully I'll start seeing some weight come off. Last I wrote about it on the 3rd - I was 137.5...and when I weighed myself today - I was the same. I know there are a couple of pounds to loose in my stomach still - which I need to do because I have no pants that fit me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment