One of my biggies is I want to spend more time with the boys & less time being plugged in. I want to close the computer more, use my phone less, and have more fun with Jim & Ben. It's 1/15/15 as I'm writing this, and I will say the first 2 weeks have been pretty good at doing so. I still have lots of room for improvement, but I do find myself spending more time with the boys. One thing that will help me with this too is to keep them busy with arts / crafts / projects, etc. I need to keep planning fun things for them to do. They always love doing projects!
I have a few as a carry on from last year. Areas that I've been doing good in, but I want to keep them up, so I thought I'd keep myself accountable by writing them out -
- I want to keep up with my working out. I feel like my body is getting too used to T25, so I need to switch things up there! Or if I do T25, I need to add in some stairmaster as well.
- I want to keep up with my reading. I have been doing good with that - there are times though I need to tell myself to only read at night, so it doesn't interfere with my main goal that I stated above!
- I go through phases where I slack on updating this or the boys blog - so I want be more consistent with that!
Going along with the working out - I want to continue to eat healthy. And I want to stop snacking during the day, especially on chocolate! Just because it's in the house doesn't give me a good excuse to eat it! I have found myself grabbing a Hersey kiss at like 9:00 in the morning, that's a little ridiculous!
I'm hoping to maybe update each month with how I'm doing with my 2015 goals!
No comments:
Post a Comment