Monday, January 5, 2015

Mr. Sketch Scented Markers

I'm loving all the wonderful opportunites I'm coming across on being able to try out new products.  The latest one from Smiley360 was for Mr. Sketch Scented Markers.  Who remembers as a kid growing up using these markers??!!  I always loved the mint marker, and would avoid coloring with the licorice one!  The boys were very excited when I received my box with a pack of the Holiday Stix, of course they had to put them to use right away!
I loved that this mission included a package of the markers, plus a $5 Walmart gift card to put towards a package of Mr. Sketch markers.  It's nice that I had the option to pick one that we wanted.  Here's the package that I bought using my gift card!
Elfie even had fun with the Mr. Sketch Scented Markers!
 Of course the boys had to share with Elfie!
 Hmm, which one should I smell next?!
 Ben checking out what Santa's Cookies smell like!
 Jim loved the Christmas tree marker!  I'm not sure if it was his favorite scent, or if it's because it's his favorite color! Either way he was loving his new markers!
 And here we have a finished product from the boys - smiley faces!
I will say my only one con to these markers is they aren't washable.  Having a 2 year old & a 4 year old who tend to color on their hands (and faces) as well as the floor or table, washable markers are a big hit for me!  But don't worry, I haven't let that little fact take away from their fun of coloring & smelling these wonderful markers!

You can CLICK HERE if you would like some additional information on the markers, as well as an opportunity to sign up for Smiley360!!

Note:  All opinions expressed above are my own.  I received a sample of the Mr. Sketch Holiday Stix 6 ct pack as well as a $5 gift card through Smiley360 in exchange for my honest opinions.  #freesamp

No comments: