Look at all the awesome products I was sent to try out! I love cooking in the kitchen, so I knew this was a perfect one for me! I am going to do a review of each item - so look below for a detailed list of what was included in this Sample & Share!!!
First up to try were the SPAGETTIO'S MICROS. I was very excited to be able to sample this one with Jim & Ben. I remember enjoying these growing up! I loved the lunches my mom would make - very simple, but one of my favorite - Spagettio's & hot dogs!
I loved the fact that these were microwavable! Just remove the box/lid & microwave for 45-50 secs! So simple. I took a couple of pictures of the boys before cooking these - they were excited to be able to try something new!
They were not very excited about this though once I put it in front of them. I've tried these with Jim once before maybe a year ago, and he really wasn't a fan of them. I thought maybe now that he was a little older, he'd actually enjoy them. But they couldn't even stand the smell of them. I went & took a taste of them, and they did taste a little weird. Upon closer inspection of them, something was not right with the noodles. As you can see by the 2 noodles on the top, they're funky colored - a little greenish/brownish. Now I'm wondering if that was the reason that the boys couldn't even stand the smell of them! Hopefully if we try this again in the future we won't have this problem!
Next up is the SKILLET SAUCES - CREAMY PARMESAN CHICKEN - such an easy and tasty dinner to make -
First up, you brown / cook your chicken -You stir in the sauce -
And you enjoy!!!
This was a big hit with all 4 of us. Jim wasn't a fan of the sauce on his fork at first, but once he tasted it, he was okay with it. I loved the ease of this dinner - very simple, and tasty. And it is always a big plus when the whole family enjoys it.
I followed the recipe on the back of the CREAMY POBLANO & QUESO CONDENSED SOUP and made some yummy mac & cheese for dinner one night. It wasn't a big hit in my family though. Mark always seems to comment, or not really enjoy something when I use a condensed soup in my cooking. I think it goes way back when I made him a dish with a garlic mushroom soup. And the boys weren't a hit - which I wasn't too surprised with. But I did enjoy it!
I tried the SLOW KETTLE STYLE ROASTED CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP for lunch one day. I really enjoyed this. It had a great taste to it, and I loved the big noodles. Just 2 minor complaints, although I don't think it's something to complain about - just things I thought about. By the looks of the packaging, this looks like something you could take to work with you. I was surprised though that the preferred method of cooking is on the stovetop. And along those same lines, I noticed there are about 2 servings in this container. Again, my initial thought was this is something I could bring to work and eat for a quick lunch - so ideally I'd rather see it with just 1 serving.
Another lunch I had was the CAMPBELL'S CHUNKY BEER-N-CHEESE W/ BEEF & BACON. I love the ease & simplicity of this lunch! I like warming it up on my stove top, and within minutes a tasty lunch is ready!
One of the challenges I had to do was show everyone what we like to eat our soup with. I love crackers in my soup, so here's me enjoying it over some goldfish!
This soup was okay. I didn't love it, and probably not a flavor I would buy again. I loved the potato chunks in it, as well as the bacon. I hardly even noticed any beef in there. But the flavor of the beer in it just didn't do it for me. Which is surprising to me since I like a good beer! I would definitely recommend my friends & family to try it, to see what they think of it!
I found my new favorite way to make mashed potatoes!!!! I make them with the SWANSON CREAM STATER, and they were perfect! Very smooth, and creamy mashed potatoes. I will be making them like this from now on!
Hard to tell by the picture, but they were awesome!!!!
Another dinner we got to enjoy thanks to Campbell's & Crowdtap was pasta night with PREGO'S NEW LIGHT CREAMY ALFREDO!!! This was an easy, and very tasty dinner! I loved that it was a light version of alfredo sauce, and the 'lightness' didn't take away any of the great flavor! (I sometimes find the lighter versions don't taste as good, but this wasn't the case here!
Mark really enjoyed a little switch up to our pasta from our usual red tomato sauce!
This was one great sample & share to be part of - I loved being able to try out more than just 1 product. It really made cooking fun for me! Thank you! Thank you!
NOTE: All opinions expressed above are my own! I received these Campbell's products through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment