Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Boursin® Cheese Sample

If anyone is interested, please join me at Smiley360 for your chance to try out some of these great products!  My latest opportunity was receiving a full value coupon to redeem for Boursin Cheese.  This is the first time I've every tried this product, and I'll have to say that I'm a big fan!  I went ahead and got the Creamy Asiago & Roasted Red Pepper spreadable cheese.  I knew the spreadable cheese would be something the boys would enjoy as well.  I paired them with some Ritz crackers for a Saturday night snack!  
I'm loving that it has a resealable lid on it.  We did not finish this in one sitting, it made it very easy to pop the lid on, put it back in the fridge, and enjoy the next day!

Love that you were actually able to see and taste the roasted red pepper!
Jim was a big fan of being able to 'butter' his crackers!
If you'd like to learn more information on this wonderful product, check out their website!  I'm loving the recipes they have, am thinking the Garlic & Herbs light stuffed roasted vegetables may be a good thing to make on our next weekly Friday neighbor drinks!

Note:  All opinions expressed are my own.  I received a full value coupon from Smiley360 to try out Boursin Cheese in exchange for my honest opinions.  #freesamp

No comments: