Thursday, October 25, 2007

Syracuse Weekend

So now that I'm finally caught up on our trip posts, I figure I'll get caught up on the last couple of weekends...err, mainly our Syracuse weekend.

We went up to Syracuse for homecoming weekend. I left work early on Friday & drove up w/ Ryan & Nicole, and the drive took foooorever. I was planning to meet the fam @ Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner at 6:30, but we never made it in until 8:00. We hit traffic in DC, then in Harrisburg, then in Scranton. It was not a fun drive. We dropped off all our stuff @ Allison's apartment, and waited forever for the bus to come. Allison made it home from dinner before the bus showed up, so we got a ride from Mom & Dad down to Marshall Street. They came in & we got some pizza from Varsity, and tried to get them to go into Faegan's, but it was pretty crowed there. We spent the rest of the evening at Faegan's...mmmmm, Cherry Wheat. And I got to have my 1st drink with Allison in a bar. Can you believe my baby sister is 21???? When did she grow up? Of course the evening was capped of with nothing other than Pita Pit!!
Saturday morning we got up, Allison & Marissa cooked us breakfast. And then we headed to the Dome for the game. We played Rutgers, and were up 14-0, but ended up loosing 14-38. How pathetic is that?

After the game we headed back to Allison's apartment. Ashley, Allison & Marissa made some yummy dips, and mom & dad picked up 2 sandwich trays from Wegmans.

No comments: