So I not only spent all of last week and all of Monday cleaning out our trailer. I leave a bookshelf with some stuff on it, and a couple of other random things in one room. Which I tell my Project manager that I went through everything, got what I needed, and had questions on some stuff, and wanted him to go through it all and figure out what to do with it.
He just walks in here, and has the nerve to ask me to go down to the trailer and help them out to figure out what's trash, what needs to be saved, and what goes to the yard. HELLO, what is wrong with you????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
On a much lighter note, I'm off to the post office to see what package I got delivered. Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe our cuckoo clock came in!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment