Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bridesmaid Bar Crawl

Had a good weekend. Or should I say had a good Saturday night. Not so good on Sunday.

Went into the city to celebrate a couple people's birthday's. They found this bus - The Boomerang Bus - that took you around to a couple different bars/clubs in D.C. We met up with everyone @ Rumor's, and didn't think we'd be able to ride the bus. We went to buy tickets on Wednesday & they were already booked up. Turns out they had 2 - no shows - so we got to ride it! Got pretty drunk, and ended the night with the 'flu' while waiting for the metro. (The Vodka Flu to be exact...)

A couple of the girls dressed up in Bridesmaid dresses, so people got a kick out of that. I think everyone had a good time out!

I was definitely paying for it on Sunday. My stomach was pretty screwed up all day and was not motivated to do a single thing. Our Sunday was spent laying around on the couch, watching TV, and napping. A wasted day.

No comments: