Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stuff

So I've decided I didn't need to write about work -- although I'm anxious to find out where I'm headed to next so I have something to look forward to, to get me through the next couple of months.

Got a phone call from Dad this morning. Apparently he needs to be in Chicago for some conference the middle of December (I think it's the 13th.) And I guess Rob & Jenna, along with Ashley & Mark are planning to go out there as well. (I love how they've got plans to do this, and I'm just now finding out about it...) Anyways, I think that's the same weekend as our company Christmas Party, so I don't think we'll be able to make it. I guess I'll have to wait another week & half until Christmas time to see the family.

We're making beer this weekend!! I'm looking forward to that! We're going with Tom & Michelle and Dennis & Julia, and will make beer with Ryan & Kristin as well. I think we're going to do that and then we're talking about a Murphy's trip after that. Should be good times!

We've been e-mailing back and forth about our Thanksgiving Plans. Mark and I will be doing our usual - Thursday & Friday we'll spend in Castile...And then we'll head up to Buffalo Friday afternoon. The plan right now is to go to Anchor Bar with everyone Friday evening for some wings and beer...And then Saturday we're talking about instead of cooking something, we'll do a little appetizer party & make a whole bunch of appetizers for dinner. It should be a good time getting it all together -- that is if everyone agrees on that idea.

No comments: