Thursday, November 15, 2007

Weeks almost over!

It's almost the weekend!! (Not that I'm looking forward to the week being over or anything.)

Talked on the phone a lot last night...1st I talked to Dad for awhile...And then I called Rob & talked to him for almost an hour...And then I talked to Mom for about a 1/2 hour. Rob comes home from Europe tomorrow. I think he's looking forward to being back home. I finally got an e-mail from our photographer, our albums have been sent out via Fed-Ex. They gave me a tracking number, so I know they are really on there way. Should be getting those tomorrow. Been busy finishing my Germany/Prague scrapbook. I've been saying I wanted to get it down by Thanksgiving so I can bring it home & show everyone.

Think we're going into the city Saturday night. A bunch of people are going out to celebrate November birthday's. Hopefully it'll be a good time. And then it's up north for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Looking forward to going home & visiting with everyone!

No comments: