Thursday, November 1, 2007

November?

Well that stinks...I just lost my entire post. Here's a condensed version of it:

I can't believe it's November already. My how time flies. Before I know it, Thanksgiving will be here...With Christmas right around the corner, and then we'll be ringing in 2008! Craziness. Not sure what we'll be doing for New Years this year. We decided against our annual New Years trip b/c too many people have other plans...And it's more expensive and harder to find hotels around that time. So we decided to push it back to MLK weekend in January. There haven't been too many people that have committed -- I think right now it's Mark & I, and 2 or 3 other people...And want to go to Miami. I'm not crazy about Miami seeing that I've been there for what, 5-6 times for crew. Granted, it wasn't all about vacation, but still.

We passed out candy last night for Halloween. It started off pretty slow & was worried I bought too much candy...But turns out I didn't buy enough. I got 4 bags of stuff, and shortly after 8:00 we were shutting off our lights. Will have to remember next year to get a couple extra bags.

With it being November = one month closer to being done with the project. It's no fun going to work like this. I'm so looking forward to moving on to something different. Or working with someone who will give me a little help with stuff. We shall see what's next for me. It sucked, yesterday was a real shitty day, and I was really frustrating & in a bad mood...And that carried home with me. Need to remember there's no reason to be bringing that mood home to Mark. Just need to remember come the end of January we'll be completely done with this project...I can make it.

No comments: