Sunday, March 2, 2008

Favorite...Not...

So I think it's fair to say that if someone claims that I'm the favorite in the family, that they're wrong...

Rob just moved into his townhouse this weekend, and my parents went down to Pittsburgh for the weekend to help him move...When I move out of my apartment and into our place, did anyone offer to come down and help me move? Nope. Heck, Mark & I lived here for over a year before anyone decided to come down and visit us. Granted, I am aware that I'm 8 hours away, vs. 4 hrs from Pittsburgh, but still. And it wasn't like Rob didn't have a bunch of help anyways...It was Rob & Jenna, Michael came down to help, and then there were Jenna's parents & I think her uncle.

So I think I'm definitely out of the running for being the favorite. There's been many other instances where I've noticed stuff to, but just have never said anything about it before.

No comments: