Another busy busy week at work, which meant no running during the week. It'll be nice after the 10-miler & 1/2 marathon are over -- I won't be so disappointed if I don't make it to run during the week.
I did just get done running...I did 7-miles...Wish I could say I ran all 7-miles, but it was pretty close. I ran from home, down to the trail, to Wolfe St, and then back. I walked 2 blocks at the 1/2 way point, and walked one or 2 other times b/c my hamstring was bothering me. The hill home was a killer, I felt like I was running in slow motion. But I ran for a total of 56-minutes...I stopped the watch when I walked, so my whole work-out was probably close to 1 hour. Not too shabby.
Hopefully I'll get a run in on Tuesday since Mark's planning to play basketball, and then maybe a quick run in on Friday before we leave for Italy...and then it'll be a week of nothing...Since I'm not worrying about it while we're on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment